Exhibition Hall

Our exibition hall centralizes all of our exhibitors who are only able to be present for day-time hours. The outdoor hall is located in the west of the cultural village and is blue area on our layout. It opens each day until 7pm.

Reserve Now

Full Day Exhibitors

We also provide space for exhibitors who are able to remain open until festival closing each night. These spaces are recommended for sales or game booths and is located east and south of the cultural village. They are the green and red areas on our layout.

Reserve Now

Food Court

Our food court is reserved for food booths and food trucks. Prospective food vendors must submit an application from which the Vendors team will review your application. If accepted, UVSA will send you an invoice from which you can pay to secure your space.

Reserve Now

Booth Types & Pricing

All vendor booths include a 10’x10’x7′ canopy, lighting, business permits, and access to electricity within 25′ of the booth. Exhibitors receive 3A of electricity. Vendors who bring their own custom canopy will also need to provide their own lighting. Limited corner spaces are available, which are defined as having two-directions of traffic flow, for an addtional fee.

The food court area includes any vendor selling food and. Food court vendors will receive 20A of electricity (max load of 1920 watts). Booth prices include OC health permits for prepack and open food booths. All open food vendors will have an additional 10′ of space behind their booth of cooking space for grilling or deep frying. There are a limited number of spaces with side grilling areas for an additional fee. Vendors who are deep frying must rent a flame resistant floor board for an additional fee and deposit.

Blue Exhibitor

Closes at 7pm each day
$500/ booth
  • Located in our outdoor exibitor hall
  • Prepack Food +$300
  • Corner +$300
Sign Up

Green Exhibitor

Open all day
$600/ booth
  • Located east of our cultural village
  • Prepack Food +$300
  • Corner +$300
Sign Up

Red Exhibitor

Open all day
$700/ booth
  • Located south of our cultural village
  • Prepack Food +$300
  • Corner +$300
Sign Up

Open Food

Open all day
$1800/ booth
  • Located in south of our cultural village
  • Deep Frying +$30
  • Side Grilling +$300
Sign Up


UVSA is proud to offer special discounts to registered non-profits that are promoting their cause, game booths, handmade crafts sales booths, and food trucks. Pricing excludes OC mobile food facilty health permits.

Non-Profit Info

50%/ booth
  • Must have proof of non-profit status; no sales

Game Booth

50%/ booth
  • Games of skill only; no sales

Crafts Discount

50%/ booth
  • Handmade crafts only; no mass produced items

Food Truck

50%/ truck
  • Discount off Open Food booth price  

Sitemap – Lot I

The Tet Festival takes place at Lot I of the OC Fair & Event Center. The site layout is color coded into different areas and vendors may select from our Blue Exhibitor Hall which opens each day until 7pm, Red and Green Exhibitor Areas for those who wish to operate each day until closing, and Yellow Food Court for open food vendors.

List of Available Booths

Seller’s Permit

All vendors selling taxable goods or services must have a valid California seller’s permit issued by the California Board of Equalization.

Seller's Permit

If you’re exchanging goods or services for money on-site, you probably need a seller’s permit. Applying is quick, easy, and free!

Health Permits

All vendors selling or distributing food must have a valid health permit issued from the OC Health Care Agency. Food booths of any type are known as Temporary Food Facilities (TFFs) and under one of three different categories. Each application is unique and which application you submit will depend on what you are selling or distributing at your booth. Food trucks must have a Mobile Food Facility permit issued the OCHCA in order to operate at the Tet Festival.

TFF IA - Prepackaged Food

This permit is required for anyone proposing to sell or give away prepackaged food or produce. Only prepackaged sampling is permitted.

TFF IB - Prepack w/Sampling

This permit is required for anyone proposing to sell or give away foods that include poured beverages, or unpackaged samples.

TFF II - Open Food

This permit is required for anyone proposing to sell or give away foods that include poured beverages, or unpackaged samples.

Payment Options

Once your application is accepted, our team will email you an invoice from which you can pay online via credit card or mail or drop off a check. We do not accept cash. Upon receiving and processing your payment, your invoice will be updated to reflect your paid status.

Online via Credit Card

Most booth payments are completed online using a credit or debit card. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.

Check via Snail Mail

We accept personal, business, and cashier’s checks sent to our mailing address: UVSA, PO BOX 2069, Westminster CA 92684

Check via In-Person

We have limited office hours which you may drop off your check payment. View our office hours on our Contact Us page.

Vendor Application

Please complete this application thoroughly. Incomplete applications may result in a delayed response time. Application must be completed online via this form. Do not email, snail mail, or hand deliver your application as we will not be able to process it.

Fill out my online form.